|I thought this picture was cute - it is kind of the opposite of the theme of this post but that's okay.|
I figured that since Valentines Day is tomorrow, I would talk about what you can do/get for your boyfriend/husband/SO for the holiday. The fact that men are notoriously hard to buy for + Valentines being a holiday that's mainly directed toward men buying the women something can make it especially hard to think of a gift.
I do think it's worth doing a little something for your man to show that you care. That being said, here are some easy, thoughtful gift ideas*:
- Tickets to a sporting event or concert. These are always fun, plus it's something for you to do together
- A nice bottle of something he really likes, be it wine, whiskey, rum, anything. It's the kind of thing of thing you don't often buy yourself but is nice to have
- Make him dinner, and not just baked chicken or a cool salad which are my go-to's (though that would probably be fine also - my bf eats anything I make and acts like it's the best thing ever which is nice!)
- Buy him dinner. It doesn't have to be actually on Valentine's Day itself, but I think any husband or boyfriend would appreciate being taken out every once in a while
- A round of golf (or whatever sport he likes)
- A massage (either done by you or at the spa). A couples massage would be nice - that way you get to go too ;)
What do you guys think? What are you getting your man, if anything?
*I had to think of these this morning because the thing I ordered for my boyfriend doesn't look like it will arrive on time!